THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16th!
Where: 2001 22nd Ave S, Seattle WA, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
The open house will be located just down the street from the JB offices, about 5 blocks south of I-90, just off of Rainier Avenue in Seattle.
(click for active map, or click HERE)
Directions: Directions from your location can be found by clicking on on the active map above, then right-clicking on the open house location, selecting "Directions to" and typing in your starting address in the box provided! Parking is available.
Transit: Plan your trip Here (Use "2001 22nd Ave S" as the destination)
Schedule of Presentations:
- 10:30 AM: Non-Chemical Water Treatment Case Studies. John Junk, Fluid-Tek
- 12:30 PM: Aggressive Building Energy Performance: Getting to 50 and Beyond. Mark Frankel, New Buildings Institute
- 1:45 PM: PSE/SCL Energy incentive updates
- 2:30 PM: Introduction to Variable-Refrigerant Flow Systems. Kim Olson, Sanyo
- 3:30 PM: Introduction to Active Chilled Beams. Rand Conger, Johnson-Barrow
Refreshments provided 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Featured Products on site for your inpsection:
Climate Craft Matrix Air Handler
Evapco AT cooling tower with Super Low Sound Fan
Evapco Pulse~Pure non-chemical water treatment
Dadanco Active Chilled Beams
And even MORE!
Come throughout the day. Visit for as long or as short as you like
If you do plan to come, we would appreciate some feedback on when you think you will be here.
Please visit HERE to give us a quick RSVP. Thanks! (We'll still let you in if you don't)